The symbolism of Tibetan ritual objects is a very complex and varied. On this page are photographed only some of these objects (which is described in detail on pages of text and other photo galleries indicated):
– Yellow Caps
– Bell (Gantha) and Thunderbolt or Diamond (Vajra)
– (Jampa) Mala, the rosary with 108 grains
– Phurba, the knife with three blades
– Prayer Boks and Texts
– Three-dimensional Mandala Offers
– Torma, votive offerings of butter and barley flour
– Drums and cymbals
– Dungchen (Trumpet)
– Votive lamps
– Crown of the fifth Buddha, used in tantric rituals of initiation
– Objects for the preparation, distribution and recruitment of the Tibetan plateau.
In addition to some Mudras (symbolic gestures of the hands during prayer).