To become a Partner is the best way to help the Association, by contributing to the active support of all its initiatives.
Whoever intends to be admitted as a partner in the Association must present a written request to the Board of Directors, in which the following is declared
- First Name, last Name, permanent address and date of birth;
- Scholastic qualifications and Curriculum Vitae;
- Availability to travel (if wished);
- To commit him or herself to respecting what is foreseen by the Statute;
- To commit to the payment of the annual association fee.
It is possible to register to one of the following membership forms, paying the relevant fee:
- Ordinary Partner– 100 euro
- Associated Partner (Companies, Associations, Bodies) – 250 euro
- Supporting Partner – starting from 300 euro
The fee can be paid by credit transfer to:
Associazione AREF INTERNATIONAL – Onlus
Banca UNICREDIT – Agenzia 23 – Roma
codice IBAN: IT 76 J 02008 05044 000020163908
The amount is FISCALLY DEDUCTIBLE and the receipt referred to the amount paid to the Association can be enclosed to the income declaration to obtain the relevant relief as per the regulations in force related to the “ONLUS” (Non-profit organizations).
For any further information please contact Aref International Association and take a look at the Statute.